Friday, August 28, 2009

Oohhhh, it hurts!

I am laying in bed with a sand bag covering my right eye waiting for the worst migraine ever to go away. I can't move, can't open my right eye, can't do hardly anything. Can't put my glasses on, so I can't see the tv. But I can see my iPhone screen, so I'm blogging on my phone to distract me from the throbbing going on right behind my right eye that feels like an ice pick being jabbed into my head just behind my right eyeball. Okay, this is ridiculous. I need to shut both eyes and let this pass.


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comments:

Brennan said...

I had the same exact migraines and then my ENT doctor told me about Treximet and after using it for a year now when I feel the aura, I've NEVER had a migraine. Please try it.