I will be, tomorrow. Needless to say, I'm not looking forward to it. I had a mole cut off my back last week, and that seemed bad. But that was on my back, where there's plenty of room to fudge a little bit if need be. This is right next to my eyeball. The margin of error is almost zero.
I'm not even sure how it's going to happen: knife? Laser? I have no idea. I had an appointment for early September to have it removed, but I got a call today that there was a cancellation, so they bumped me up to tomorrow. The way I see it (as of today, with two eyes), I've got a bum knee, I got a mole cut off my back, why not go all out and get a mole cut off my eyelid? Get it all done at once, heal all at once, get on with life.
I'll post a follow-up picture after the procedure, assuming it goes well. I'm told I may have to wear an eye patch temporarily, so I can add that to the full-length leg brace and pull off a halfway decent pirate look.
Suzie Homemaker
10 years ago
6 comments:
maybe i'll even get you a carebear sticker to put on that patch.... maybe. we'll see if you can pull it off. you would have big shoes to fill with the carebear sticker...
aargh matey.
Two words for you: cyborg eye. That's all I'm sayin.
If you get the patch, change your facebook language to pirate. It'll complete the package. By the way, it wasn't easy, but I typed this with one hand since you can only read this with one eye. See? I'm a nice guy!
Here's hoping all went well; no follow-up post yet . . .
viagra price comparison viagra rrp australia cost what is generic viagra generic name of viagra generic soft tab viagra buy generic viagra buy viagra soft online buy viagra in england viagra free trial generic soft tab viagra viagra by mail viagra alternative watermelon viagra buying viagra online in britain
Post a Comment