This morning we drive to Louisburg to pick up Andy and say bye bye to the friends I made on BAK. We had to stop first at my companions house to pick up his bike rack, then headed NE. We got there just in time for lunch, and I had a chance to catch up with all my friends before they returned to their respective homes.
We had a carb-tastic lunch of spaghetti, cole slaw, fried chicken, and baked beans. It was above average. We then purchased a final t-shirt, which the vendor was screen printing on site, and which we was trying to clear his inventory before he left. I got a shirt for $5, which I thought was a pretty good deal.
We are on our way back now and stopped at a cider mill just outside Louisburg. I stayed in the car. When we get back, we go to the first showing of the Music Theatre of Wichita for the season. I must confess I don't even know what's playing.
I've talked to beka about how to keep in shape while I'm out of commission, an we agreed some upperbody lifting and core strengthening should be okay, so I am headed to the Y tomorrow to get started.
Here are some pics from Louisburg:
-- Post From My iPhone
Suzie Homemaker
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment